March 21, 2012
(NASDAQ: CVLT) --
- CommVault today announced that it achieved a 94-percent customer satisfaction rating, based on the results of the company's technical support survey, and a 95-percent renewal of annual support agreements.
- These 2011 CommVault benchmarks raise the bar for excellence in delivering technical support and services that top industry averages for customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
- In contrast to industry standards, customers who received support from vendors reported an average customer satisfaction rating of just 89 percent[i] and an average customer loyalty rating of only 75 percent[ii].
- CommVault's commitment to service and support extends beyond its customer-centric approach to encompass state-of-the-art support processes and best practices that enable customers around the world to lower data management costs, mitigate business and compliance risks and improve access to information.
@CommVault achieves high customer satisfaction and loyalty ratings that surpass industry averages
Distributed Support Methodology Streamlines Incident Resolution
Global Services Maximize Simpana Software Investments
- CommVault offers the full spectrum of services and support to help its more than 15,000 global customers simplify the management, protection and access to business-critical information.
- To ensure the highest levels of service excellence, CommVault routinely administers a survey to customers following the completion of technical service engagements. This survey also measures the knowledge of the support team as well as how quickly the customer's incident was resolved.
- More than one-third of incidents for the most current Simpana® 9 software release were closed within 24 hours of when they were reported which underscores the effectiveness of CommVault's distributed support methodology.
- Utilizing a single global queue for handling customer support incidents, CommVault delivers true 24x7x365 customer support staffing with full incident management between support centers to assure rapid ticket resolution around the world.
- In addition to standard, premium, business critical, onsite and remote support, CommVault offers a variety of consulting services. Engineers throughout the Americas, EMEA and APJ assist customers in streamlining deployment and integration of Simpana software into their physical, virtual and cloud environments to solve key business and IT challenges.
- CommVault's global services team manages nearly 2,000 customer implementations each year helping enterprises fully realize the value of their Simpana software.
- Maintenance customers are also entitled to various levels of technical support, including e-support options, an online knowledge base and forums, as well as any available software patches and updates to new releases.
- Worldwide training complements both CommVault's support and services capabilities with hands-on, offsite and self-paced, online alternatives to guide customers through real-world applications and best practices for solving data and information management challenges more holistically.
- Robert Brower, vice president of worldwide customer support and training, CommVault"Our customers' success is of paramount importance to CommVault's business. Throughout the many facets of our support process, we help our customers reap the full value of their Simpana software while quickly and efficiently responding to questions and incidents. Consistently achieving high customer satisfaction and loyalty ratings that surpass industry averages is a testament to the excellence and effectiveness of CommVault's service and support delivery model."
- John Iabone, team lead systems administrator/storage administrator, Boulder County – Information Technology Division"With CommVault Technical Support, we always have access to a team of engineers with deep understanding of Simpana software. Each incident we log has been handled responsively and professionally."
- Kenneth Lobo, systems operations analyst, Woodbine Entertainment Group"Dealing with CommVault Technical Support is always a pleasant experience. Speaking to one of their support engineers is like talking to a friend. After receiving superior service in our last interaction with CommVault Technical Support, we are going to expect the same high level of service from other vendors and will be disappointed when they don't measure up."
A singular vision – a belief in a better way to address current and future data management needs – guides CommVault in the development of Singular Information Management® solutions for high-performance data protection, universal availability and simplified management of data on complex storage networks. CommVault's exclusive single-platform architecture gives companies unprecedented control over data growth, costs and risk. CommVault's Simpana® software suite of products was designed to work together seamlessly from the ground up, sharing a single code and common function set, to deliver superlative Data Protection, Archive, Replication, Search and Resource Management capabilities. More companies every day join those who have discovered the unparalleled efficiency, performance, reliability, and control only CommVault can offer. Information about CommVault is available at
. CommVault's corporate headquarters is located in
Oceanport, New Jersey
the United States
Safe Harbor Statement
Customers' results may differ materially from those stated herein; certain information in this release has been provided by the customer and has not been independently verified by CommVault. CommVault does not guarantee that all customers can achieve benefits similar to those stated above. This press release may contain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding financial projections, which are subject to risks and uncertainties, such as competitive factors, difficulties and delays inherent in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of software products and related services, general economic conditions and others. Statements regarding CommVault's beliefs, plans, expectations or intentions regarding the future are forward-looking statements, within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from anticipated results. CommVault does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
©1999-2012 CommVault Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. CommVault, CommVault and logo, the "CV" logo, CommVault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, CommVault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, Quick Snap, QSnap, SnapProtect, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, ROMS, and CommValue are trademarks or registered trademarks of CommVault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
[i] HDI Customer Service Benchmarking Report,
[ii] TSIA Support Service Benchmark Survey 2012