OCEANPORT, N.J., March 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CommVault (NASDAQ: CVLT) --
- CommVault today announced that it achieved a 94-percent customer satisfaction rating, based on the results of the company's technical support survey, and a 95-percent renewal of annual support agreements.
- These 2011 CommVault benchmarks raise the bar for excellence in delivering technical support and services that top industry averages for customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
- In contrast to industry standards, customers who received support from vendors reported an average customer satisfaction rating of just 89 percent[i] and an average customer loyalty rating of only 75 percent[ii].
- CommVault's commitment to service and support extends beyond its customer-centric approach to encompass state-of-the-art support processes and best practices that enable customers around the world to lower data management costs, mitigate business and compliance risks and improve access to information.
- CommVault offers the full spectrum of services and support to help its more than 15,000 global customers simplify the management, protection and access to business-critical information.
- To ensure the highest levels of service excellence, CommVault routinely administers a survey to customers following the completion of technical service engagements. This survey also measures the knowledge of the support team as well as how quickly the customer's incident was resolved.
- More than one-third of incidents for the most current Simpana® 9 software release were closed within 24 hours of when they were reported which underscores the effectiveness of CommVault's distributed support methodology.
- Utilizing a single global queue for handling customer support incidents, CommVault delivers true 24x7x365 customer support staffing with full incident management between support centers to assure rapid ticket resolution around the world.
- In addition to standard, premium, business critical, onsite and remote support, CommVault offers a variety of consulting services. Engineers throughout the Americas, EMEA and APJ assist customers in streamlining deployment and integration of Simpana software into their physical, virtual and cloud environments to solve key business and IT challenges.
- CommVault's global services team manages nearly 2,000 customer implementations each year helping enterprises fully realize the value of their Simpana software.
- Maintenance customers are also entitled to various levels of technical support, including e-support options, an online knowledge base and forums, as well as any available software patches and updates to new releases.
- Worldwide training complements both CommVault's support and services capabilities with hands-on, offsite and self-paced, online alternatives to guide customers through real-world applications and best practices for solving data and information management challenges more holistically.
- Robert Brower, vice president of worldwide customer support and training, CommVault"Our customers' success is of paramount importance to CommVault's business. Throughout the many facets of our support process, we help our customers reap the full value of their Simpana software while quickly and efficiently responding to questions and incidents. Consistently achieving high customer satisfaction and loyalty ratings that surpass industry averages is a testament to the excellence and effectiveness of CommVault's service and support delivery model."
- John Iabone, team lead systems administrator/storage administrator, Boulder County – Information Technology Division"With CommVault Technical Support, we always have access to a team of engineers with deep understanding of Simpana software. Each incident we log has been handled responsively and professionally."
- Kenneth Lobo, systems operations analyst, Woodbine Entertainment Group"Dealing with CommVault Technical Support is always a pleasant experience. Speaking to one of their support engineers is like talking to a friend. After receiving superior service in our last interaction with CommVault Technical Support, we are going to expect the same high level of service from other vendors and will be disappointed when they don't measure up."
- CommVault® Simpana® 9 Software
- CommVault Support Services
- CommVault Training Services
- Remote Operations Management Service
- CommVault Professional Services
- More CommVault news
- Subscribe to CommVault RSS feeds
- Follow CommVault on Twitter
- Follow CommVault on Facebook
- Join CommVault on LinkedIn
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV