RADVISION Calls An Extraordinary General Meeting Of Shareholders To Approve Merger Agreement With Avaya And Related Matters
RADVISION® (Nasdaq: RVSN) issued today a Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders pursuant to its merger agreement with Avaya. As announced on March 15, 2012, the transaction, which was approved by the Board of Directors of both companies, is subject to the approval of RADVISION shareholders and customary closing conditions. At that time, RADVISION announced its intent to call an Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders to vote on the merger. The notice of that meeting follows:
RADVISION LTD. NOTICE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
Notice is hereby given that an Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (the “Meeting”) of RADVISION Ltd. (the “Company”), will be held at 10:00 a.m. (local Israel time) on Monday, April 30, 2012, at the Company’s offices at 24 Raoul Wallenberg Street, Tel Aviv, Israel.
1. Agenda of the Meeting. The purpose of the Meeting is to consider and vote upon the following matters: (i) To approve the Merger Agreement, dated as of March 14, 2012 (the " Merger Agreement"), by and among Avaya Inc., a Delaware corporation (" Parent"), Sonic Acquisition Ltd., an Israeli company and an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of the Parent (" Merger Sub"), and the Company, the merger of Merger Sub with and into the Company (with the Company continuing as the surviving company) (the " Merger") and the other transactions contemplated by the Merger Agreement, all as will be more fully described in the proxy statement that will be mailed to shareholders (the " Merger Proposal"); (ii) To approve an amendment to the indemnification agreements between the Company and the Company’s directors and certain officers, such that the maximum coverage to all indemnitees under such agreement will be changed from 50% of the net equity of the Company at the time that indemnification is made to 50% of the net equity of the Company as of December 31, 2011 (approximately $51 million); and (iii) To approve an increase in the aggregate coverage available under the Company's current directors’ and officers’ liability insurance policy from $15,000,000 to $30,000,000. If the Merger Proposal is approved and the Merger is subsequently consummated, each outstanding ordinary share of the Company will be automatically converted into the right to receive a payment in cash, without interest and less any applicable withholding tax, equal to $11.85.2. Summary of the Proposed Resolutions. At the Meeting, shareholders will be asked to approve the following resolutions: 1. To approve the Merger Agreement, the Merger and the other transactions contemplated by the Merger Agreement, all as will be more fully described in the proxy statement that will be mailed to shareholders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV