DALLAS, March 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Matador Resources Company (NYSE: MTDR) ("Matador" or the "Company") today announced plans to release fourth quarter and full year 2011 operational and financial results after the close of trading on Thursday, March 22, 2012. Management will also host a live conference call on Friday, March 23, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. Central Time to review fourth quarter and full year 2011 financial results and operational highlights. To access the conference call, domestic participants should dial (866) 831-6243 and international participants should dial (617) 213-8855. The participant passcode is 15825175. The conference call will also be available through the Company's website at www.matadorresources.com under the Investor tab. Domestic participants accessing the telephonic replay should dial (888) 286-8010 and international participants should dial (617) 801-6888. The participant passcode is 22804453. The replay for the event will also be available on the Company's website at www.matadorresources.com through Thursday, April 12, 2012.
About Matador Resources Company
Matador is an independent energy company engaged in the exploration, development, production and acquisition of oil and natural gas resources in the United States, with a particular emphasis on oil and natural gas shale plays and other unconventional resource plays. Its current operations are located primarily in the Eagle Ford shale play in south Texas and the Haynesville shale play in northwest Louisiana and east Texas.
For more information visit Matador Resources Company on the Internet at www.matadorresources.com.
Contact Information Wade MassadExecutive Vice President – Capital Markets email@example.com SOURCE Matador Resources Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV