Highly-Supported Annual Women's Cancer Events to Take Over the Big Apple on May 5th And Los Angeles on May 12th
LOS ANGELES, March 21, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Revlon (NYSE: REV), Lilly Tartikoff, and the Entertainment Industry Foundation (EIF) announced today that Revlon Brand Ambassadors Halle Berry, Emma Stone and Olivia Wilde will host this year's EIF Revlon Run/Walk for Women taking place in New York on Saturday, May 5 and in Los Angles on Saturday, May 12 . Stone and Wilde are first time hosts of the event and will be onsite in New York, while Berry, celebrating her sixth year with the Run/Walk, will be in Los Angeles. With tens of thousands of supporters each year and having distributed more than $65 million to date, the EIF Revlon Run/Walk is one of the nation's largest single-day fundraisers to support women's cancer research, counseling and outreach programs in New York City and Los Angeles.
"When I moved to Los Angeles years ago, one of the first things I did was participate in the EIF Revlon Run/Walk. I remember how moving it was to be amidst thousands of cancer survivors, patients and their loved ones. It's hard to believe that now I have the privilege of being a co-host for the New York Run/Walk. It is truly one of the best parts of my job as a Revlon Global Ambassador and I hope that we have a record breaking year with participants and fundraising for this important event," says Wilde.
"Like too many others, my life has been touched by cancer, so the EIF Revlon Run/Walk is very close to my heart and a big reason why I wanted to become a Revlon Ambassador," says Stone. "I am truly honored and excited to be part of this inspirational event and to walk side-by-side in unity with the other participants in our fight to find a cure for women's cancers. I encourage everyone, including those not able to attend the event, to find a way to support the cause and the Run/Walk."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV