Astex Pharmaceuticals Announces March 27th Analyst And Investor Day Agenda
Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ASTX), a pharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery and development of novel small molecule therapeutics, today announced the Agenda for its Annual Analyst and Investor Day webcast, to take place from 10 am to 12 pm ET on Tuesday, March 27th in New York.
Investors and interested parties may access the webcast in the Investor Events section of the Company's website, www.astx.com. A webcast replay will be available for 90 days following the live event.
|10:00 (5 min.)||Welcome and Introductions||Timothy L. EnnsSVP, Corporate Communications and Marketing|
|10:05 (15 min.)||Corporate Overview||James S. J. Manuso, Ph.D.Chairman and Chief Executive Officer|
|10:20 (15 min.)||Financial Overview||Michael Molkentin, C.P.A.Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary|
|10:35 (15 min.) 10:50 (20 min.)||Clinical UpdateSGI-110 & HMAs||Mohammad Azab, M.D.Chief Medical Officer Jean-Pierre Issa, MDFels Institute of Cancer ResearchTemple University, Philadelphia, PA|
|11:10 (20 min.)||AT 13387 & HSP90 inhibitors||Andrew Wagner, MD, PhDDana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA|
|11:30 (15 min.) 11:45 (15 min.)||Research & DiscoveryPartnering & Corporate Development||Harren Jhoti, Ph.D.President and Director Martin BucklandChief Business Officer|
|12:00 (5 min.)||Closing Remarks||James S. J. Manuso, Ph.D.Chairman and Chief Executive Officer|
The times listed above are approximate and are subject to change.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV