China Mass Media Corp. Comments On Unusual Market Activity
BEIJING, March 20, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- China Mass Media Corp. ("China Mass Media" or the "Company") (CMMCY.PK) today reported that, in view of the unusual market activity in the American depositary shares of the Company, the New York Stock Exchange has contacted the Company in accordance with its usual practice. While the Company ordinarily does not comment on market activity or market rumors, CMM confirmed that it is not aware of any material corporate developments that could account for the unusual trading activity.
About China Mass Media Corp.
As a television advertising company in China, the Company provides a full range of advertising services, including advertising agency services, creative production services, public service announcement sponsorship services, and other value added services.
For further information, contact:China Mass Media Corp. Julie SunCFO6/F, Tower B, Corporate Square,35 Finance Street Xicheng District Beijing, 100033 P. R. ChinaPhone: +86-10-8809-1050Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ChristensenTip FlemingPhone: +852-2117-0861Email: email@example.com Teal WillinghamPhone: +86-13121793446Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE China Mass Media Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV