DALLAS, March 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On February 24, 2012, Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: HEP) (the " Partnership") filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011. The filing can be viewed through a link on the Partnership's internet website at www.hollyenergy.com by selecting the heading "Investors" and then the subheading "SEC Filings".
Upon written request, limited partners and bondholders may receive free of charge a hard copy of the Partnership's Annual Report on Form 10-K (including complete audited financial statements). Requests should be communicated in writing to the Partnership's Vice President, Investor Relations, at 2828 N. Harwood, Suite 1300, Dallas, Texas 75201.
Holly Energy Partners, L.P., headquartered in Dallas, Texas, provides petroleum product transportation and crude oil transportation, tankage and terminal services to the petroleum industry, including HollyFrontier Corporation, a subsidiary of which owns a 42% interest (including the general partner interest) in the Partnership. The Partnership owns and operates petroleum product and crude pipelines, tankage, terminals and loading facilities located in Arizona, Idaho, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah, Washington and Wyoming. In addition, the Partnership owns a 25% interest in SLC Pipeline LLC, a transporter of crude oil in the Salt Lake City area.
SOURCE Holly Energy Partners, L.P.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV