River Valley Bancorp (NASDAQ: RIVR), an Indiana corporation (the “Corporation”) and holding company for River Valley Financial Bank (the “Bank”), based in Madison, Indiana, announced today that it has declared a cash dividend of $0.21 per share of its Common Stock for the quarter ending March 30, 2012. The annualized rate of the dividend reflects $0.84 per share.
The dividend record date will be as of March 30, 2012 and will be payable on April 13, 2012. This dividend represents the fifty-ninth consecutive dividend paid by the Corporation.
River Valley Bancorp/River Valley Financial Bank is based in Madison, Indiana and has nine bank locations in the Madison, Hanover, Charlestown, Sellersburg, Floyds Knobs, and New Albany Indiana area. A tenth office is located in Carrollton, KY. Previously, the Corporation announced the acquisition, subject to regulatory approval, of Dupont State Bank. That transaction is anticipated to close sometime in the second quarter of 2012 and would add locations in Dupont, N. Vernon, and Seymour Indiana.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV