ESB Financial Corporation announced that at its Board of Directors meeting today, March 20, 2012, declared a quarterly cash dividend of $.10 on the Common Stock of ESB Financial Corporation payable on April 25, 2012 to the stockholders of record at the close of business on March 30, 2012.
In announcing the scheduled cash dividend, Charlotte A. Zuschlag, President and Chief Executive Officer, noted the Company's results of operations for the year ended December 31, 2011. The Company recognized earnings of $1.02 per diluted share on net income of $14.9 million for the year ended December 31, 2011. This announcement reflects the Company’s policy of declaring a regular quarterly cash dividend. This quarterly cash dividend equates to an annual cash dividend of $.40 per share.
ESB Financial Corporation is the parent Holding Company of ESB Bank, and
offers a wide variety of financial products and services through 25
offices in the contiguous counties of Allegheny, Lawrence, Beaver and
Butler in Pennsylvania. The common stock of the Company is traded on the
Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol "ESBF".
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV