PIRAEUS, Greece, March 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. (NYSE: ANW) today announced its subsidiary, Verbeke Bunkering N.V., will introduce a new company name, Aegean North-West Europe ("Aegean NWE"), effective April 1, 2012.
The new corporate identity is designed to reflect the company's position as a leading physical supplier of marine fuel in the North-West European region under the Aegean Marine brand. In addition, Aegean NWE will assume all marketing and operating functions of Aegean Marine's Bunkers at Sea subsidiary, which provides in-port and offshore bunkering services in numerous locations in the English Channel, North Sea and St. George Channel.
By taking full advantage of Aegean Marine's global brand recognition and streamlining the marketing and operating functions between the parent Company's two Belgian-based subsidiaries, Aegean NWE will further enhance its ability to realize important operating synergies and strengthen its leadership position in the North-West European Market.
About Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc.Aegean Marine Petroleum Network Inc. is an international marine fuel logistics company that markets and physically supplies refined marine fuel and lubricants to ships in port and at sea. The Company procures product from various sources (such as refineries, oil producers, and traders) and resells it to a diverse group of customers across all major commercial shipping sectors and leading cruise lines. Currently, Aegean has a global presence in 19 markets, including Vancouver, Montreal, Mexico, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, West Africa, Gibraltar, U.K., Northern Europe, Piraeus, Patras, the United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Morocco, the Antwerp- Rotterdam- Amsterdam (ARA) region, Las Palmas, Tenerife, Cape Verde and Panama.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV