Ocean Shore Holding Co. (Nasdaq: OSHC) today announced that the Company’s board of directors has approved the repurchase of up to 365,000 shares of the Company’s outstanding common stock, which is approximately 5% of outstanding shares. Purchases will be conducted solely through a Rule 10b5-1 repurchase plan with Sandler O’Neill & Partners, L.P. Purchases will be based upon the parameters of the Rule 10b5-1 repurchase plan.
The Rule 10b5-1 repurchase plan allows the Company to repurchase its shares during periods when it would normally not be active in the market due to its internal trading blackout period.
Ocean Shore Holding Co. is the holding company for Ocean City Home Bank,
a federal savings bank headquartered in Ocean City, New Jersey. Ocean
City Home Bank operates a total of twelve full-service banking offices
in eastern New Jersey.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV