Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE: FC) announced today that the conference call to review the Company’s fiscal 2012 second-quarter financial results will take place on Thursday, March 29, 2012, at 5:00 p.m. ET (3:00 p.m. MT). Interested persons can participate by dialing 866-277-1182 (international participants may dial 617-597-5359), access code: 24548583. Alternatively, a webcast will be accessible at the following website: http://investor.franklincovey.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=102601&p=irol-eventDetails&EventId=4737970.
A replay will be available from March 29 (7:00 p.m. ET) through April 5, 2012, by dialing 888-286-8010 (international participants may dial 617-801-6888), access code: 35577086. The webcast will remain accessible through April 5, 2012, on the Investor Relations area of the Company’s website at: http://investor.franklincovey.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=102601&p=irol-IRHome.
About Franklin Covey Co.
Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE: FC) is the global consulting and training
leader in the areas of strategy execution, leadership, customer loyalty,
sales performance, school transformation and individual effectiveness.
Over Franklin Covey's history, Franklin Covey clients have included 90
percent of the Fortune 100, more than 75 percent of the Fortune 500,
thousands of small- and mid-sized businesses, as well as numerous
government entities and educational institutions. Franklin Covey has 42
offices providing professional services in 155 countries. For more
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV