NSTAR Electric Company Declares Preferred Dividends
The Board of Directors of NSTAR Electric Company declared the following preferred stock dividends payable May 1, 2012 to holders of record as of April 9, 2012:
- A quarterly dividend of $1.0625 per share on NSTAR Electric Company’s cumulative preferred stock, 4.25% series; and
- A quarterly dividend of $1.195 per share on NSTAR Electric Company’s cumulative preferred stock, 4.78% series.
NSTAR Electric Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of NSTAR (NYSE: NST). NSTAR, headquartered in Boston, is an energy delivery company with revenues of approximately $3 billion and assets of $8 billion that serves 1.4 million customers in Massachusetts, including approximately 1.1 million electric distribution customers in 81 communities and 300,000 natural gas distribution customers in 51 communities.
On October 18, 2010, NSTAR announced a stock-for-stock merger-of-equals transaction with Northeast Utilities (NU). Massachusetts and Connecticut regulators are expected to issue their decisions on the merger transaction in early April. If the decisions are acceptable, NSTAR and NU expect the merger will be consummated by April 16, 2012. For more information, go to
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV