SPOKANE, Wash., March 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Red Lion Hotels Corporation (NYSE: RLH) announced today it is suspending its attrition clause for new meeting, convention and group business booked and consumed through the end of the year.
"We want to show meeting planners that Red Lion Hotels is committed to making their meetings more profitable and successful, and less stressful," says Stacie Harper, Vice President of Sales for Red Lion Hotels Corporation. "We are all in this together."
The "No Attrition" offer to meeting planners runs through December 31, 2012, for any new business booked and consumed between now and the end of the year at participating Red Lion Hotels.
The sales team at Red Lion Hotels developed the idea following a feedback session with meeting planners, where they described the pressures associated with an attrition clause as one of their biggest concerns."Eliminating the attrition clause makes sense for our customers," says Harper. "It is a matter of recognizing the meeting planners' needs and addressing them head on." About Red Lion Hotels Corporation:Red Lion Hotels Corporation is a hospitality and leisure company primarily engaged in the ownership, operation and franchising of midscale hotels under its Red Lion® brand. As of December 31, 2011, the RLH hotel network was comprised of 48 hotels located in nine states and one Canadian province, with 9,010 rooms and 452,387 square feet of meeting space. The company also owns and operates an entertainment and event ticket distribution business. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.redlion.com. Social Media www.Facebook.com/RedLionHotels www.Twitter.com/RedLionHotels www.YouTube.com/RedLionHotels Contact: Pam ScottRed Lion Hotels Corporation509-777-6393 (d)509-570-4610 (c) Pam.Scott@redlion.com www.RedLion.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV