Break away from the winter gloom, indoors and out, with the latest tips and inspiration to awaken spring senses and breathe some fresh life into the home. To help tackle the projects on the to-do list all winter long, Lowe’s Creative Ideas magazine, a leading source for home improvement inspiration and information, launched one of the top free iPad apps in the iTunes Newsstand.
The magazine’s latest issue highlights the season’s hottest paint colors, top tips for tackling spring cleaning and gardening, and ideas to delight moms this Mother’s Day, among many other budget-friendly and easy do-it-yourself project ideas.
The Lowe’s Creative Ideas magazine is also available in print through a free subscription and accessible online at Lowes.com/subscribe. Inspirational project ideas from the magazine may also be found on the Lowe’s Creative Ideas Pinterest boards at Pinterest.com/Lowes.
The Lowe’s Creative Ideas iPad app, which has been ranked as a top-five free iPad app in the iTunes Newsstand since March 6, is just one of the many ways Lowe’s uses technology to reach customers and provide inspirational content through multiple channels. Recent updates include:
- Lowe’s consumer mobile app, one of the highest-rated retail apps in the Apple store
- Relationship with Houzz, a leading social site for home remodeling and design
- Wi-Fi in all Lowe’s stores
- Rollout of iPhone technology in stores to help associates better serve customers
- Acquisition of ATG Stores, a leading online retailer of home improvement and lifestyle products
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV