Break away from the winter gloom, indoors and out, with the latest tips and inspiration to awaken spring senses and breathe some fresh life into the home. To help tackle the projects on the to-do list all winter long, Lowe’s Creative Ideas magazine, a leading source for home improvement inspiration and information, launched one of the top free iPad apps in the iTunes Newsstand.
The magazine’s latest issue highlights the season’s hottest paint colors, top tips for tackling spring cleaning and gardening, and ideas to delight moms this Mother’s Day, among many other budget-friendly and easy do-it-yourself project ideas.
The Lowe’s Creative Ideas magazine is also available in print through a free subscription and accessible online at Lowes.com/subscribe. Inspirational project ideas from the magazine may also be found on the Lowe’s Creative Ideas Pinterest boards at Pinterest.com/Lowes.
The Lowe’s Creative Ideas iPad app, which has been ranked as a top-five free iPad app in the iTunes Newsstand since March 6, is just one of the many ways Lowe’s uses technology to reach customers and provide inspirational content through multiple channels. Recent updates include:
- Lowe’s consumer mobile app, one of the highest-rated retail apps in the Apple store
- Relationship with Houzz, a leading social site for home remodeling and design
- Wi-Fi in all Lowe’s stores
- Rollout of iPhone technology in stores to help associates better serve customers
- Acquisition of ATG Stores, a leading online retailer of home improvement and lifestyle products