ROAD TOWN, Tortola, British Virgin Islands, March 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Talon Metals Corp., ("Talon" or the "Company") (TSX: TLO) is pleased to announce that Mr. Sean Werger has been appointed President of Talon, effective immediately. Mr. Werger will work closely with Talon's recently appointed CEO, Mr. Henri van Rooyen on Talon's projects and other corporate initiatives.
Mr. Werger was previously General Counsel and Managing Director of Mergers & Acquisitions at Tau Capital Corp. and in this role has been closely involved in many of Talon's M&A transactions, including the acquisition of the Trairão Iron Ore Project.
"On behalf of the board I am pleased to announce today that Sean Werger will be formally joining Talon's senior management team," said Warren Newfield, Chairman of Talon. "Sean brings extensive experience in the mining industry, and has played an integral role in all major transactions executed by Talon over the last five years."Prior to joining Tau Capital, Mr. Werger was a lawyer with Lax O'Sullivan Scott LLP. Mr. Werger obtained his LL.B and MBA degrees from Osgoode Hall Law School and Schulich School of Business, respectively. About Talon Talon is a TSX-listed company focused on the exploration and development of its portfolio of iron projects in Brazil. The Company has a well-qualified exploration and management team with extensive experience in exploration and project management. Talon has a treasury of approximately CDN$20 million and has 92,001,687 common shares outstanding and 107,481,189 shares fully diluted. SOURCE Talon Metals Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV