Celldex Therapeutics (CLDX) is a biopharmaceutical company, which applies its Precision Targeted Immunotherapy Platform to generate a pipeline of candidates to treat cancer and other difficult-to-treat diseases. This stock is trading up 4.1% to $4.79 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.65-$4.8952-Week Range: $2.05-$5.66 Volume: 866,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 825,854 From a technical perspective, CLDX is moving sharply higher today on decent volume. This move has now pushed CLDX within range of triggering a near-term breakout. That breakout will hit once some overhead resistance at $5.19 is taken out with volume. Traders should look for long biased trades if $5.19 is taken out with volume that's near or well above 825,854 shares. If we get that action soon, then look for CLDX to re-test its next significant overhead resistance level at $5.66 in the near future. Celldex shows up on a recent list of 7 Cancer Drug Stocks to Know Right Now.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV