Emcore (EMKR) offers a portfolio of compound semiconductor-based products for the broadband, fiber optics, space and solar power markets. This stock is trading up 5.8% to $4.81 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.51-$4.8352-Week Range: $3.28-$12.40 Volume: 249,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 222,436 >>4 Chip Stocks Smart Money Is Buying From a technical perspective, EMKR is ripping higher today and moving back above its 50-day moving average of $4.75 on decent volume. As long as EMRK can manage to close above its 50-day, then traders should continue to look for long-biased trades. This stock could have some juice back towards its 200-day moving average of $5.92, but again, make sure it continues to trend above its 200-day. It's also worth noting that the upside volume for the last week has been tracking in very strong, so this stock could be under heavy accumulation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV