Hollysys Automation Technologies
Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI) is a provider of automation and control technologies and applications in the People's Republic of China. This stock is trading up 7.8% at $10.10 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $9.61-$10.3052-Week Range: $4.54-$14.41 Volume: 221,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 274,149 >>5 Industrial Stocks Funds Love for 2012 From a technical perspective, HOLI has started to bounce off its 50-day moving average today at $9.65 with decent volume. At last check, the stock hit a high today of $10.30, which sits right around some near-term overhead resistance at $10.35. Since hitting that high, the stock has pulled back to its current price of around $9.80. Traders should now look for long biased trades only if HOLI takes out that near-term resistance at $10.35 with volume. Look for a sustained high-volume move and close over that level to signal that HOLI wants to trend higher. Look for volume on that move that's near or well above 274,149 shares. If we get that action soon, look for HOLI to re-test its recent high of $11.35.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV