Endocyte (ECYT) is a biopharmaceutical company. Endocyte is engaged in developing therapies for the treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases. This stock is trading up 12.2% at $5.50 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.93-$5.7852-Week Range: $3.02-$14.80 Volume: 2.2 million Three-Month Average Volume: 867,048 >>7 Cancer Drug Stocks to Know Right Now From a technical perspective, ECYT is ripping higher today off some near-term previous support at $4.83 with monster volume. This move is quickly pushing ECYT within range of triggering a big breakout. That breakout will trigger once ECYT takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $6.48 with volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if EYCT can sustain a high-volume move and close over $6.48. Look for volume on that move that's near or well above 867,048 shares. If we get that action soon, then look for ECYT to make a run at its 200-day moving average of $8.68 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV