Acadia Pharmaceuticals (ACAD) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of small molecule drugs for the treatment of central nervous system disorders. This stock is trading up 16.6% at $2.18 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.86-$2.2152-Week Range: $0.90-$3.30 Volume: 1.8 million Three-Month Average Volume: 416,028 >>5 Breakout Stocks to Take From Twitter From a technical perspective, ACAD is spiking big today on monster volume. This sharp move higher has now pushed ACAD into breakout territory since the stock has moved above some near-term overhead resistance at $2.06. Market players should continue to look for long-biased trades as long as ACAD is trending above $2.06 and it closes near its daily highs of $2.20. If we get that strong close today, then look for ACAD to hit $2.40 to $2.60 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV