Ohio Governor Creates Panel On Jobs For Disabled
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) â¿¿ Ohio Gov. John Kasich has signed an executive order to create a taskforce aimed at expanding job opportunities for the developmentally disabled.
The Monday order creating the Employment First Policy and Taskforce notes that less than 6 percent of adult service funding is used to place and support those with developmental disabilities in the workforce. It also says people with such disabilities have some of the highest unemployment and poverty rates
The group will be headed up by the Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities. The panel also will include representatives of the state departments of education, mental health and job and family services and the commission for rehabilitation services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV