U.S. Global Investors, Inc. ( Nasdaq: GROW), a boutique registered investment adviser specializing in natural resources and emerging markets, will continue its payment of monthly dividends in the second calendar quarter of 2012.
The company’s board of directors approved payment of the 2-cents-per-share monthly dividend for the second calendar quarter of 2012. The record dates are April 10, May 14 and June 11, and the payment dates will be April 24, May 29 and June 25.
At the end of this period, the company will have paid monthly dividends for 61 straight months. At the March 16, 2012, closing price of $7.18, the 2-cents-per-share monthly dividend equals a 3.3 percent yield on an annualized basis.
The continuation of future cash dividends will be determined by U.S. Global’s board of directors, at its sole discretion, after review of the company's financial performance and other factors, and is dependent on earnings, operations, capital requirements, general financial condition of the company and general business conditions.About U.S. Global Investors, Inc. U.S. Global Investors, Inc. ( www.usfunds.com) is a registered investment adviser that focuses on profitable niche markets around the world. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, the company provides advisory, transfer agency and other services to U.S. Global Investors Funds and other clients. With an average of $2.08 billion in assets under management in the quarter ended December 31, 2011, U.S. Global Investors manages domestic and offshore funds offering a variety of investment options, from emerging markets to money markets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV