Cbeyond (NASDAQ: CBEY), a leading provider of IT and communications services to small and medium sized businesses, today announced the launch of “ASK IT,” a bi-weekly interactive live chat series to be hosted within the Spiceworks online IT community. The series will feature sessions on cloud computing topics, ranging from compliance to migration best practices.
Through ASK IT, Cbeyond will make technical knowledge and best practices available enabling Spiceworks’ network of more than 1.8 million IT influencers to solve problems faster and work smarter. The series will feature leading experts from both Cbeyond and the larger IT community as they share insights and answer questions on pressing technology topics.
“Spiceworks has created an ideal community for all corners of the IT space, providing a central location for IT workers to interact and exchange ideas on the best tools and products to solve problems,” said Bob Smith, senior director of marketing at Cbeyond. “As an ally to small businesses and IT leaders, Cbeyond is hoping to provide guidance and expertise where needed. We look forward to participating in an ongoing forum that will enable us to directly learn where their needs lie.”
The remaining March “ASK IT” slate will feature events focusing primarily on cloud compliance topics:
- March 21 – “HIPAA Compliance Boundaries for Healthcare Providers and their IT Staff”
- March 22 – “SOC IT to Me – Why it’s Critical to Understand SOC 1, 2 and 3”
- March 28 – “HIPAA Audit: Getting your Cloud Services Provider on the Hook for a Successful Audit”
- March 29 – “Justifying your Move to the Cloud”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV