To mark the first anniversary, The Times will offer a special thank you gift to existing digital subscribers and home delivery subscribers who have linked their accounts for digital access. Later this month, those subscribers will be invited to give a gift of a 12-week subscription to the NYTimes.com + Smartphone Apps package to a non-subscribing friend or family member.
More details about The New York Times’s digital subscriptions:
- Beginning in April, all users of NYTimes.com will be able to enjoy 10 articles at no charge each month (including slideshows, videos and other forms of content). Beyond 10 articles and for unlimited access * to the site, users will be asked to become digital subscribers.
- On The Times’s smartphone and tablet applications, the Top News sections will remain free. To delve deeper into the apps’ other sections, users will be asked to become digital subscribers.
- Readers who come to Times articles through links from e-mail, search, blogs and social media will continue to be able to access those individual articles, even if they have reached their reading limit. For some search engines, users will have a daily limit of five free links to Times articles.
- The Times is continuing to offer three digital subscription packages that allow users to choose the devices on which they want to access Times content. NYTimes.com will be included as part of any subscription. Details and pricing for these plans are available at http://www.nytimes.com/subscriptions/Multiproduct/lp5558.html?campaignId=39UR4.
- All New York Times home delivery newspaper subscribers continue to receive free, unlimited access* to NYTimes.com and the full content on all of The Times’s applications. Home delivery subscribers can go to https://myaccount.nytimes.com/link/homedelivery to sign up for free access.
- Subscribers to the print edition of the International Herald Tribune, the global edition of The New York Times, continue to receive free, unlimited access* to NYTimes.com and access to the IHT’s various mobile products.
- The homepage at NYTimes.com and all section fronts will remain free to browse for all users at all times.
*Mobile apps are not supported on all devices. Does not include e-reader editions, Premium Crosswords or The New York Times Crossword apps. Other restrictions apply.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV