Available on Company Website and SEDAR
TORONTO, March 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Sears Canada Inc. (TSX: SCC) today announced that the Company's 2011 Annual Report is now available on its website at www.sears.ca. Upon accessing the Sears home page, visitors may scroll to the bottom and select "2011 Annual Report" under the "About Sears Canada" heading. A copy of the 2011 Annual Report will be mailed to shareholders of record as at March 15, 2012. Hard copies may also be requested by contacting Sears Corporate Communications at 416-941-4428 or firstname.lastname@example.org after April 2, 2011.
The Company has also filed its 2011 Annual Report and Management Proxy Circular on the System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval website, available at www.sedar.com.
The Company confirms that its Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held on Tuesday, April 17, 2011 at 8:00 a.m. in the Sears Canada Head Office, located at 290 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario. Shareholders may enter the building by the entrance on the west side of the Sears store, accessible from the laneway on the south side of Dundas Street, just west of Yonge Street.Sears Canada is a multi-channel retailer with a network that includes 196 corporate stores, 285 hometown dealer stores, 30 home services showrooms, over 1,700 catalogue merchandise pick-up locations, 108 Sears Travel offices and a nationwide home maintenance, repair, and installation network. The Company also publishes Canada's most extensive general merchandise catalogue and offers shopping online at www.sears.ca. SOURCE Sears Canada Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV