F5 Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: FFIV), the global leader in Application Delivery Networking, today announced VAULT, a global program created exclusively for F5’s worldwide channel partners focused on F5’s security solutions. Through participation in VAULT, partners will receive targeted incentives, lucrative rewards, and technical training resources to support the joint sale of F5 security solutions.
“With VAULT, we’ve created a program that reflects F5’s commitment to providing solutions that bring together the network, applications, data, and users under one unified security strategy,” said Dean Darwin, SVP, Worldwide Partner Organization at F5. “Enterprises are squarely focused on securing their IT infrastructures, and VAULT gives F5’s channel partners an incredible opportunity to drive new business, increase their technical aptitude, and enjoy rewards for joint sales engagements.”
VAULT is a part of F5’s global partner program, UNITY, and is a multi-phased program that will provide partners with two significant offerings, including:
- F5 ELEVATE. F5 provides new incentives and rewards for F5 UNITY Platinum, Global, Gold, and Silver partners. With F5 ELEVATE, these partners can earn F5 AGILITY points for initiating and closing F5 security deals and for completing specific sales and business development activities. F5 AGILITY points may be redeemed and assigned to the partner’s F5 ELEVATE pre-paid MasterCard. F5 ELEVATE offers immediate payouts to partners that achieve joint sales engagement.
- Expanded Sales Incentives. To reward partners that sell designated F5 security solutions, special sales incentives are being offered. Qualifying deals include F5’s data center firewall solution and a new security bundle, which includes F5’s BIG-IP® Local Traffic Manager ™ (LTM ®), Application Security Manager ™ (ASM ™), and Access Policy Manager ™ (APM ®).
Today’s VAULT announcement emphasizes F5’s commitment to providing security solutions that help customers integrate application, data, and user safeguards within their enterprises. For additional information about F5’s comprehensive security solutions, please visit www.f5.com/solutions/security/.To learn more about F5’s partner programs, including UNITY and VAULT, visit http://www.f5.com/partners/. Supporting Quotes “VAULT represents a great opportunity for Milestone Systems to increase our footprint in the security market and deliver greater value to our customers,” said Mark Greer, COO at Milestone Systems. “The opportunity for security-focused technical training is invaluable and the rewards and incentives within VAULT are extremely compelling. This is yet another program that F5 has developed with their partners in mind, and we’re looking forward to participating.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV