Please visit www.autonomy.com/idolserver to find out more.
Please visit Mimas at http://mimas.ac.uk/news/2012/03/autonomy/
About Autonomy Autonomy, an HP Company, is a global leader in software that processes human information, or unstructured data, including social media, email, video, audio, text and web pages, etc. Autonomy's powerful management and analytic tools for structured information together with its ability to extract meaning in real time from all forms of information, regardless of format, is a unique tool for companies seeking to get the most out of their data. Autonomy's product portfolio helps power companies through enterprise search analytics, business process management and OEM operations. Autonomy also offers information governance solutions in areas such as eDiscovery, content management and compliance, as well as marketing solutions that help companies grow revenue, such as web content management, online marketing optimization and rich media management.
Please visit www.autonomy.com to find out more.About HPHP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to solve customer problems. More information about HP (NYSE: HPQ) is available at http://www.hp.com. About Mimas http://mimas.ac.uk Mimas is an organisation of experts. Its role is to support the advancement of knowledge, powering world-class research and teaching. Technology is at the heart of everything Mimas does. As a nationally designated data centre, Mimas hosts a significant number of the UK's research information assets – and builds applications to help people make the most of this rich resource. Based at The University of Manchester as a Centre of Excellence, Mimas benefits from collaboration with one of the UK's largest universities. Mimas has a longstanding relationship with JISC, developing services that support teaching, learning and research, and strong connections with research councils, especially the ESRC. Mimas also partners with commercial groups, universities and colleges, government agencies, and national libraries and archives. About JISC eCollections http://www.jiscecollections.ac.uk JISC eCollections consolidates and hosts more than 15m pounds Sterling of journals, books and multimedia archives on behalf of UK education institutions. The service comprises three separate platforms, each of which contains a number of resources, such as Early English Books Online (part of JISC Historic Books, www.jischistoricbooks.ac.uk/), ITN News sources (part of JISC MediaHub, jiscmediahub.ac.uk/) or an individual publisher's journal archive (part of JISC Journal Archives, www.jiscjournalarchives.ac.uk/). The platforms maximise usage of this content by increasing its visibility to end users and simplifying the user journey for each type of resource. Institutions can join for an annual service fee, which is ringfenced for reinvestment in the long-term maintenance and development of the service. About JISC Collections http://www.jisc-collections.ac.uk JISC Collections is a membership organisation, established by the UK Higher and Further Education funding councils, to support the procurement of digital content for education and research in the UK. We are uniquely placed to provide our members with:
- expertise in negotiating and procurement, within the scholarly communications sector, to save librarians time and money
- high-quality e-resource collections selected for academic research, teaching and learning
- best pricing and licensing, using our collective influence to obtain value for money
- environmental scanning and research into innovative resources, licensing models and evaluation tools
- shared knowledge about e-resource acquisition and research.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV