ONTARIO, Canada, March 20, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- Canadian Solar Inc. ("the Company", "Canadian Solar" or "we") (NASDAQ: CSIQ), one of the world's largest solar power companies, today announced that it is scheduled to present at the 5th annual Maxim Group Growth Conference taking place March 26 at the Grand Hyatt in New York City. A group presentation is scheduled for 10:30 a.m. ET on March 26, 2012 and will be available through a live webcast on Canadian Solar's investor relations website at www.canadiansolar.com.
During the conference Ed Job, Director of Investor Relations will be available to meet with institutional investors.
About Canadian Solar
Canadian Solar Inc. is one of the world's largest solar companies. As a leading vertically integrated provider of ingots, wafers, solar cells, solar modules and other solar applications, Canadian Solar designs, manufactures and delivers solar products and solar system solutions for on-grid and off-grid use to customers worldwide. With operations in North America, Europe, Australia and Asia, Canadian Solar provides premium quality, cost-effective and environmentally-friendly solar solutions to support global, sustainable development. For more information, visit www.canadiansolar.com.SOURCE Canadian Solar Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV