NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- A month after "Linsanity" hit its peak in the New York area, there is a trail of winners and losers on and off the court.
During seven straight wins with Knicks phenom Jeremy Lin in the lineup, New York hoops diehards, fair-weather fans and even the governor were crying foul on a standoff between Madison Square Garden (MSG), the owner of the Knicks television rights, and Time Warner Cable (TWC), a powerhouse cable provider to the region.
While the standoff benched Lin in the living rooms of nearly 3 million local viewers, a truce brokered hours before the tip-off to Lin's eighth start may have been the high-water mark of Linsanity.
|Jeremy Lin helped end a MSG and Time Warner standoff, but who won?|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV