SALT LAKE CITY, March 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ClearOne (NASDAQ: CLRO), today announced it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2011 on Friday, March 30, 2012. The company also said that senior management will host an investor conference call on Monday, April 2 at 11 a.m. Eastern Time to review the company's financial results.
The conference call will be available to interested parties by dialing 1-877-317-6789 (domestic), 1-412-317-6789 (international). The call will also be available through a live, listen-only audio Internet broadcast at www.clearone.com. For those who are not available to listen to the live broadcast, the call will be archived on the same Web site for at least three months.
About ClearOneClearOne is a global company that designs, develops and sells conferencing, collaboration, streaming and digital signage solutions for audio, video and data multimedia communication. The performance and simplicity of its advanced comprehensive solutions enhance the quality of life. ClearOne products are designed for business and residential use, offering unprecedented levels of functionality, reliability and scalability. More information about the company can be found at www.clearone.com.http://www.b2i.us/irpass.asp?BzID=509&to=ea&s=0 Contact: Jeff LeFevreInvestor Relations801-303-3438 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE ClearOne
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV