The following commentary comes from an independent investor or market observer as part of TheStreet's guest contributor program, which is separate from the company's news coverage.
NEW YORK (Trefis) -- IBM (IBM) unveiled its IBM SmartCloud Foundation to help companies speed up delivery, lower risk and better control the move to deploy cloud alongside their existing production environments.
The move will allow organizations to install, manage, configure and automate the creatio n of cloud services in private, public or hybrid environments with higher level of control than before. The offering followed a recent study by IBM Institute for Business Value that found that 90% of organizations expect to adopt or substantially deploy a cloud model in the next three years.
Over the past few years, cloud computing has become a prime focus area for IBM, and the company now offers nearly an entire range of cloud services and solutions available anywhere in the market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV