5. What parts of Bitstream did Monotype Imaging not acquire?Monotype Imaging did not acquire Bitstream’s BOLT™ mobile browsing and Pageflex® variable data publishing technologies. As part of the agreement to acquire Bitstream’s font business, these other businesses were spun out to form a new public company, Marlborough Software Development Holdings.
Monotype Imaging Completes Acquisition Of Bitstream’s Font Business
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.