JACKSON CENTER, Ohio, March 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Thor Industries, Inc. (NYSE: THO) announced today that its Board of Directors approved at its March 16, 2012 meeting, the payment of a regular quarterly dividend of 15 cents per share. The regular dividend will be paid on April 19, 2012 to shareholders of record on April 3, 2012.
Thor is the world's largest manufacturer of recreation vehicles and a major builder of commercial buses and ambulances.
This release includes certain statements that are "forward looking" statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. These forward looking statements involve uncertainties and risks. There can be no assurance that actual results will not differ from our expectations. Factors which could cause materially different results include, among others, fuel prices, lower consumer confidence, and the level of discretionary consumer spending, interest rate increases, restrictive lending practices, increased material and component costs, recent management changes, the success of new product introductions, the pace of acquisitions, cost structure improvements, competition and general economic conditions and the other risks and uncertainties discussed more fully in Item 1A of the our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended July 31, 2011 and Part II, Item 1A of our Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended January 31, 2012. We disclaim any obligation or undertaking to disseminate any updates or revisions to any forward looking statements contained in this release or to reflect any change in our expectations after the date of this release or any change in events, conditions or circumstances on which any statement is based except as required by law.
SOURCE Thor Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV