To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Monday evening.
Threshold Pharmaceuticals (THLD): "If you make this the speculative part of your portfolio, I'll say buy, buy, buy."
Leucadia National (LUK): "You can't really explain what Leucadia is. It's too hard to understand."Kodiak Oil & Gas (KOG): "They have tons of oil and that makes them a winner." MedcoHealth Solutions (MHS): "Some people are concerned about the merger. I say buy, buy, buy." Freeport-McMoRan (FCX): "I think people are shorting this stock, but I think copper demand will surprise people." Nice Systems (NICE): "I like security and I like Nice." Perfect World (PWRD): "This is a Chinese stock, so I can't endorse it." Tempur-Pedic (TPX): "This one is a good one. It's a winner." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV