Mission West Properties, Inc. Announces Regular And Special Dividend And Provides Notification Of Quarterly Conference Call
CUPERTINO, Calif., March 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Mission West Properties, Inc. (NASDAQ: MSW) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a combined regular quarterly and special cash dividend ("Combined Dividend") of $0.22 per share. The Combined Dividend is payable on April 5, 2012, to all common stockholders of record on March 30, 2012.
A portion of the Combined Dividend in the amount of $0.13 per share represents payment of the regular dividend for the quarter ending March 31, 2012, and the remaining portion represents an additional special dividend payment ("Special Dividend") in the amount of $0.09 per share.
The Special Dividend was declared to distribute excess income attributable to gain on asset sale from the Company's disposition activity and other tenant-related income during 2011. The Special Dividend is intended to enable the Company to avoid corporate level income taxes for 2011.The Company intends to make regular quarterly distributions to holders of its common stock based upon its cash available for distribution. NOTIFICATION OF CONFERENCE CALL April 12, 2012 at 8:00 A.M. Pacific Time Mission West Properties, Inc./ Carl E. Berg will have a conference call to provide an update on recent Silicon Valley R&D market developments and discuss the first quarter 2012 earnings results. The conference call will end with a question and answer session. The dial in number for the conference call is: U.S.A. 800-230-1074 A recording of this conference call will be available from April 12, 2012, at 10:00 A.M. Pacific Time through April 26, 2012, at 11:59 P.M. Pacific Time by dialing: U.S.A. 800-475-6701 International 320-365-3844
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV