Fuel Systems Solutions
Fuel Systems Solutions (FSYS) designs, manufactures and supplies alternative fuel components and systems for use in the transportation and industrial markets. This stock is trading up 7.7% at $27.84 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 485,000Average Volume: 377,485 Volume % Change: 101% From a technical perspective, FSYS is spiking sharply higher today on heavy volume. This move is quickly pushing FSYS within range of triggering a major breakout. That breakout will hit once FSYS can take out some near-term overhead resistance at $28.11 to $29.41 with strong volume. A sustained high-volume move and close above those levels should set this stock up for more upside. Look for volume that's near or well above 377,485 shares. Traders should continue to look for long biased trades in FSYS in anticipation of that breakout, and get even more bullish on a high-volume move above its next major overhead resistance level at $30.60. Fuel Systems shows up on a recent list of 10 Small-Cap Stocks Poised to Rise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV