Saia (SAIA) is an asset-based trucking company that provides a variety of transportation and supply chain solutions to a range of industries, including the retail, chemical and manufacturing industries. The stock is trading up 4.5% at $17.58 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 140,000Average Volume: 62,961 Volume % Change: 358% From a technical perspective, SAIA has started to trigger a big breakout trade today now that this stock is moving above some past overhead resistance at $17 with high volume. Market players should continue to look for long biased trades in SAIA as long as this stock manages to close above $17 and near its daily highs. If this stock can continue to trend above $17 with strong upside volume flows, then it should challenge its 52-week high of $18.36 very soon. Any future high-volume breakout over $18.36 should lead to much higher prices for SAIA.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV