Cresud (CRESY) is an Argentina-based company engaged in production of basic agricultural commodities and also involved in development and sale of properties. The stock is trading up 10.8% at $12.99 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 375,000Average Volume: 150,031 Volume % Change: 405% From a technical perspective, CRESY is gapping higher today back above both its 50-day and 200-day moving averages with high-volume. This move has now pushed CRESY within range of triggering a big breakout trade. That breakout trade will hit once CRESY takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $13.57 to $13.65 with volume. Look for volume on that move that's near or well above 150,031 shares. If we get that action soon, then look for CRESY to challenge $14.50 to $16 in the near future. Cresud is one of Mohnish Pabrai's holdings, as of the most recently reported period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV