BALTIMORE (Stockpickr) -- Mr. Market is starting the week flattish, after posting an impressive run last week. The S&P 500 gained 2.43% in the last five trading sessions, the biggest week for stocks in a full quarter. That performance isn't being lost on investors right now either. With Treasuries also selling off in rare fashion in the last week, it's clear that a lot more people are participating in this 2012 rally.
For stock investors, that's a very good thing.
As long as corporate fundamentals continue to impress and "flight to safety" investments continue to lose their shimmer, the broad market should continue to be able to catch a bid near these four-year highs. To take full advantage of that trend, we're turning to a new set of Rocket Stocks for this week.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV