NEW ALBANY, Ohio, March 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Commercial Vehicle Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: CVGI), a leading supplier of fully integrated system solutions for the global commercial vehicle market, today announced that it will exhibit an array of products and new technologies at the 2012 Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) in Louisville, KY, between March 22 - 24.
The CVG booth will display CVG products such as: National Seating, KAB Seating™, Bostrom Seating®, Stratos Seating®, Moto Mirror®, RoadWatch®, Sprague Devices™ and FlameTEK™.
A special display will feature the new Care4 Station, a fully enclosed medical kiosk manufactured by CVG for HealthSpot, Inc. The Care4 Station delivers primary and specialty care to truck drivers and other patients in settings like pharmacies, truck stops, supermarkets and workplaces. The Care4 Station provides real-time high-definition videoconferences with integrated cutting-edge digital medical devices to connect patients to healthcare providers so they can enjoy the expertise of a traditional doctor with the walk-in convenience of an urgent care center.
CVG is producing key parts of the Care4 Station for HealthSpot at multiple CVG facilities around the country. All the pieces will be brought together and assembled by CVG into kits at the Company's Concord, NC, facility. The kits will be shipped directly to HealthSpot-designated locations nationally, where they will be assembled and fully tested with the software installed before being put into operation.CVG drew on its broad range of capabilities along with its state-of-the-art equipment to develop and produce the HealthSpot Care4 Station. CVG's creative use of materials helped guide the Care4 Station from prototype into production, incorporating critical thermal and acoustic considerations in the final design. Mervin Dunn, President and Chief Executive Officer of CVG, said, "The Care4 Station is an exciting new product that utilized CVG's developmental and production capabilities. It takes us into a new and different end market that we feel offers significant potential for our Company. It is also consistent with our corporate strategy to use CVG's comprehensive capabilities to diversify our product base and end markets. Long-haul truck drivers experience significant difficulty accessing healthcare services and are at risk for poor health outcomes. CVG is proud to partner with HealthSpot to help over-the-road drivers and others gain increased access to high quality, convenient and affordable healthcare." Steve Cashman, HealthSpot founder and CEO, said, "This is the perfect market to highlight the advantages of HealthSpot's remote care platform. Truck drivers know how difficult it is getting quality care that's also convenient. The Care4 Station manufactured by CVG brings the doctor's office right to patients, whether they need care a few miles from home or at a highway rest stop across the country." A range of CVG's research and development capabilities will be featured at the CVG booth with engineers on-site to demonstrate:
- Audio simulations utilizing sound mapping techniques through a B&K Spherical Beamformer and other advanced audio monitors;
- Thermal mapping via a heat-imaging camera; and
- Biomechanics demonstrations, which includes Eye Tracker tools.
- North American and European-styled cutaway cabs; and
- Displays of medium- and heavy-duty truck seats specifically designed for the European, Asian and North American markets with features such as heating, air ventilation and the Company's proprietary BackCycler® system.
- Light weight materials;
- Modular construction;
- Low-cost tooling manufacturing; and
- Thermally and acoustically superior interior trim materials.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV