MEDINA, Ohio, March 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- RPM International Inc. (NYSE: RPM) announced today that it has launched a free application for iPhone and iPad devices that allows investors to keep up to date on the latest news and investment information from RPM.
This full-featured investor relations application provides access to the company's stock information, news updates, annual and quarterly reports, management bios and more. It can be downloaded from the Mac App Store to iPhone and iPad devices at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rpm-investor-relations/id505573609.
"Given the proliferation of smart phones and tablet computers, launching this app for investors makes great sense," stated Frank C. Sullivan, RPM chairman and chief executive officer. "In addition to our website, emails, news releases and quarterly reports, the app is another means to maintain an open channel of communication with the investment community."
About RPMRPM International Inc., a holding company, owns subsidiaries that are world leaders in specialty coatings, sealants, building materials and related services serving both industrial and consumer markets. RPM's industrial products include roofing systems, sealants, corrosion control coatings, flooring coatings and specialty chemicals. Industrial brands include Stonhard, Tremco, illbruck, Carboline, Flowcrete, Universal Sealants, Fibergrate and Euco. RPM's consumer products are used by professionals and do-it-yourselfers for home maintenance and improvement and by hobbyists. Consumer brands include Zinsser, Rust-Oleum, DAP, Varathane and Testors. For more information, visit www.RPMinc.com and follow RPM on Twitter at www.twitter.com/RPMintl. Media Contact:Kathie Rogers330-273-8813 SOURCE RPM International Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV