Florida Property Taxes Due March 31
NORCROSS, Ga., March 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Official Payments, a leading provider of electronic payment solutions, wants Florida property owners to be aware that the due date for paying property taxes in full is Saturday, March 31. Those who own property in Duval, Hillsborough and Orange counties may pay online through www.OfficialPayments.com.
"Taxes are considered delinquent as of Sunday, April 1," said Alex P. Hart, President and CEO of Official Payments. "County tax collectors are required to hold a tax certificate sale to collect taxes that remain unpaid."
Florida counties that have contracted with Official Payments to process online payment of property taxes enable their residents to use a debit or credit card to pay online and on time by visiting
www.OfficialPayments.com, choosing the Local Payments button, selecting
Florida as the state and then choosing the correct payment entity. Residents can do so anytime between now and
11:59 p.m. on
March 31, and their taxes will be officially paid in time to meet the deadline.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV