Linsanity Is Alive: Don't Stop the Presses
NEW YORK (TheStreet ) -- When Jeremy Lin of the New York Knicks rose to fame in February, novelist and ghostwriter Alan Goldsher wasted no time putting together a biography on the NBA's newest sensation. His e-book Linsanity: The Improbable Rise of Jeremy Lin was published by Vook on Feb. 20.
But Goldsher made no plans to release a print version of his e-book in the U.S.
"This project was all about immediacy, and the speed of its production was what made it special," said Goldsher. "If we used a traditional print model for a Jeremy Lin bio, the turnaround time would have been, at the very least, three months, but probably more like six, so we'd be looking at an October release date."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV