Learn To Trade The Market Launches Free Beginners Forex Trading Education Course
GOLD COAST, Australia, March 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Learn To Trade The Market ( www.LearnToTradeTheMarket.com) an online leader in Forex and price action trading education, today announced the world-wide launch of its Beginner's Forex Trading Education Course. This free introduction to Forex course is a comprehensive tutorial from site founder and head trading coach Nial Fuller that explains all the foundational concepts of the Forex market and Forex trading.
The course will primarily benefit beginning traders who want to gain a thorough understanding of what the Forex market is, why it exists, and how it is traded. It will also serve as a good refresher or reference course for experienced traders who need to brush up on their knowledge of basic Forex trading concepts. The course is composed of a hierarchy of chapters that is designed to guide traders along in an easy to follow and logical manner, for more information visit: Beginners Forex Trading Education Course.
"Our new Forex trading beginners course was designed to satisfy the need for a unique and 'fun' Forex introduction course," said Nial Fuller, President and founder of Learn To Trade The Market. "So much of the introductory Forex trading information on the internet is scattered and boring that I wanted to create a beginner's course with my own unique flair and personality to offer traders a fresh option."
In addition to instruction on the basics of the Forex market and Forex trading, Nial Fuller also discusses his personal style of price action trading in the course. As Nial stated, this works to "fill the gap" left by conventional Forex beginner courses that don't actually give traders any information on real-world trading strategies.Concepts covered:
- What the Forex market is and why it exists
- What is Forex trading
- How to trade the Forex market
- Calculating position sizes and profit / loss
- What technical and fundamental analysis are and how they differ
- Introduction to Forex charting
- What a Forex trading strategy is and different types of them
- What is price action trading analysis
- Common mistakes and traps of traders
- How to make a Forex trading plan
- Forex trading psychology
- Professional Forex trading strategies
- Where to go after learning the basics / on-going training
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV