NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J., March 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) will provide a pre-recorded webcast for investors and other interested parties on Monday, March 26th at approximately 10:30 a.m., Eastern Time, to coincide with the American College of Cardiology (ACC) Annual Scientific Sessions in Chicago, Ill.
Phase 3 results of the EINSTEIN-PE study in treating patients with acute symptomatic pulmonary embolism for the prevention of recurrent venous thromboembolism comparing rivaroxaban to today's standard of care, the combination of initial therapy with enoxaparin followed by Vitamin k antagonist, will be shown for the first time at ACC.
A pre-recorded webcast, with management from the company's subsidiaries, Janssen Research & Development, LLC, and Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., will provide an update on the results of the EINSTEIN-PE study and an update on the initial launch of XARELTO® (rivaroxaban).
The webcast/podcast and replay can be accessed by visiting the Johnson & Johnson website at www.investor.jnj.com and clicking on "Webcasts/Presentations."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV