Office Depot, Inc. (NYSE: ODP), a leading global provider of office supplies and services that helps customers save time, today announced that it has won a Gold Stevie® Award and four Silver Stevie® Awards in the sixth annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. The international competition recognizes excellence in disciplines that are crucial to business success, and honors the accomplishments of sales, customer service, and call/contact center professionals worldwide.
Office Depot was honored with a Gold Stevie Award for the Customer Service Complaints Team of the Year category, which recognized that Office Depot’s Customer Relations Team skillfully handles the Company’s most difficult service challenges. Office Depot also won Silver Stevie Awards in the following four categories:
- Sales Support Team of the Year: An innovative Sales Support Team helps Office Depot’s sales force improve productivity.
- Front-Line Customer Service Team of the Year -- All Other Industries: Office Depot deploys proactive web chat and email support.
- Contact Center of the Year (Over 100 Seats): Office Depot’s Work at Home Call Center.
- Best Use of Technology in Customer Service -- All Other Industries: Office Depot utilizes technology to deliver breakthrough performance.
“Office Depot is proud to be recognized for our commitment to customer service on multiple levels, from resolving challenging issues to using new technologies to better serve our customers,” said Tim McGrath, Vice President of Customer Service for Office Depot.
The sixth annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service were presented in Las Vegas on February 27. More than 1,000 entries from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted to this year's competition, which has 27 categories for customer service. Finalists were determined by the average scores of 93 professionals worldwide, acting as preliminary judges. More than 100 members of seven specialized judging committees determined Stevie Award placements from among the Finalists during final judging this year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV