NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The following stocks received upgrades to buy from TheStreet Ratings last week: Honda (HMC), United Microelectronics (UMC), New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU), PerkinElmer (PKI), Nabors Industries (NBR), LaSalle Hotel Properties (LHO), Hartford Financial (HIG), BancorpSouth (BXS), Shutterfly (SFLY), BioMed Realty Trust (BMR) and First Niagara Financial (FNFG).
Hondawas upgraded to buy from hold by TheStreet Ratings on Friday.
TheStreet Ratings gives Honda Motor a B- grade and a $44.38 price target.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV