OAKLAND, Calif., March 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pandora (NYSE: P), the leading internet radio service that gives people music they love, today announced several senior executive appointments in the advertising unit of the company. The appointments reiterate the company's commitment to continue increasing its suite of clients utilizing the most sophisticated Pandora mobile, digital, audio and video advertising solutions for national and local brand initiatives.
Pandora Chief Revenue Officer John Trimble said, "As our audience continues to grow, we are uniquely able to develop innovative ways of helping advertisers connect with their key audiences. We are excited to welcome the talent and expertise of these three executives to our sales team to help cultivate relationships with new clients and further develop our mobile, video and audio advertising solutions."
- Tommy Pizzo joins Pandora as Regional Vice President of the East Coast and will be based out of Pandora's New York office. Pizzo will focus on providing clients with innovative, cross-platform advertising solutions for brands of all sizes and industries. He brings more than a decade of experience in digital advertising to Pandora and was most recently with BrightRoll. He has worked with companies such as AOL, MSN, FoxSports and MySpace in both sales and business development roles.
- Pandora welcomes Brian Colbert as Vice President of Mobile Advertising Sales, where he is charged with helping advertisers reach their target audience across Pandora's mobile product portfolio. Prior to joining Pandora, Colbert was the Senior Director of Mobile Advertising Sales and Strategy at ESPN, where he helped build the mobile business since 2007 and developed many of the sales strategies that made ESPN a leading destination for national brand advertisers. Brian has also worked with companies like Music Choice and MTV.
- Previously responsible for managing Pandora's discretionary advertising inventory, Brian Mikalis has been promoted to Senior Vice President of Monetization and Mid-Market Sales. In his new role, he will focus on monetizing Pandora's growing mobile audience and working with advertisers and partners that are looking to reach their target audience through audio, video and display advertising opportunities. Additionally, he will lead the strategy for the following teams: network and advertising business development, direct response, app developer sales and mid-market.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts