PROVIDENCE, R.I., March 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Nortek, Inc. (Nasdaq: NTK), a leading diversified global manufacturer of innovative, branded residential and commercial ventilation, HVAC and technology products, today announced that it will release its fourth-quarter 2011 financial results after the close of the market on Thursday, March 29, 2012. Nortek will host a conference call to discuss the results on Friday, March 30 at 9:00 a.m. ET.
On the call, President and Chief Executive Officer Michael J. Clarke, Chief Financial Officer Almon C. Hall and Treasurer Edward J. Cooney will discuss Nortek's financial results and business outlook.
Those who wish to listen to the conference call webcast should visit the Investor Relations section of the company's website at www.nortek-inc.com. The live call also can be accessed by dialing (877) 709-8155 or (201) 689-8881 prior to the start of the call. If you are unable to listen to the live call, the webcast will be archived on the company's website.About Nortek Nortek* is a leading diversified global manufacturer of innovative, branded residential and commercial ventilation, HVAC and technology products. The company offers a broad array of products, including: range hoods, bath fans, indoor air quality systems, heating and air conditioning systems, and technology offerings, including audio, video, access control, security, and digital display mounting and mobility products. *As used herein, the term "Nortek" refers to Nortek, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, unless the context indicates otherwise. This term is used for convenience only and is not intended as a precise description of any of the separate corporations, each of which manages its own affairs. Contact: Edward J. CooneySenior Vice President and TreasurerNortek, Inc.401.751.1600 SOURCE Nortek, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV